January 12, 2010

Edie's final words --- from "desperate housewives"



"That's how Wisteria Lane became to be my final resting place:
My ashes was spread on grass I had once walked on; beneath trees that once gave me shade; on top of roses I once admired; and beside the fences I once gossiped over. After my friends finished saying goodbye, a wind came along, took what was left of me into the air. As I looked down on the world, I began to let it go of it, I let it go over white fences, cars and drive ways, , coffee cups and vacuum cleaners. I let it go over all those things which seemed so ordinary, but when you put them together they make up a life, a life that really was one of a kind. I tell you something, it is not hard to die when you know you have lived.
and I did. oh, how I lived! "

From "Desperate Housewives" season 5 episode 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment