April 16, 2014

The opening paragraph of "The Twilight Zone" (TV series)

1959 Series Logo
1959 Series Logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
"There is a fifth dimension beyond that is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space, and as timeless as infinity. It is a middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition. And it lies between the pit of man's fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the twilight zone." 
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Yun, I have always loved the opening paragraph of “The Twilight Zone.” What a fantastic show that was and the show’s creator, Rod Serling, was a true visionary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this Rod Serling is a genius. I have watched 30 some episodes and most of them I found incredibly fascinating. This show has everything I am interested, mystery, science, philosophy, and witty twists! Glad you like it too :-)

      Delete